- Please use our product size template to ensure you prepare your artwork correctly.
- Remember: As the pages are turned from bottom to top (upwards), orientate your artwork accordingly.
- Please remember to remove all the guide line.
- Please prepare your notepad in 4 PDF file.
– PDF 1 : Front Cover
– PDF 2 : Inner Front Cover
– PDF 3 : Inner Back Cover
– PDF 4 : Back Cover
Note Pad Checklist
Preparing artwork can be a complex task. To avoid error, extra cost and delay, we have prepared a comprehensive checklist to assist you in preparing your artwork successfully. Please ensure every step stated has been duly complied in your artwork.
- Only CMYK colour mode is used in your artwork
- No colour tints that contain less than 10%
- All images are in CMYK colour mode -Colour / Grayscale images resolution are set to or above 300dpi
- Scanned Line Art / Black & white images resolution are set to or above 1200dpi
- Never manipulate images in vector software*
- All background, design effects, and images has been merged and converted to a TIFF file
- No fonts of less than 4pts
- Layout Program* : Curve / Create Outline / Path all fonts –
- Adobe Photoshop : Set resolution at or 300dpi and Rasterize Type
- No hairline less than 0.25pts
Product Size Template
- Artwork is prepared in the correct PRODUCT SIZE TEMPLATES
- Background design expanded to Full Bleed size
- Vital elements are within Safe Zone
- No crop marks are applied
- Removed all guidelines and text descriptions in PRODUCT SIZE TEMPLATES
- When you flip the inside, the artwork is at your desired orientation
PDF File Format
- Artwork is saved in required file format : Adobe Acrobat Document 4
- version 1.3 (*.pdf)
- Resolution : 300 dpi
- Colour mode : CMYK colour mode
- Other than hyphen (-) and underscore(_), your filename do not include any other marks or symbols
- Name your file according to our specification
- No overprint setting is used.