Expressprint stands behinds the quality of its products and service. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from us, simply contact us within 5 days from the ready for collection date (or the date it was scheduled to arrive) and you will be able to request for a reprint.
Please note that we cannot be responsible for (Please check our acceptable print policy):
- Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer
- Inferior quality or low-resolution of uploaded images
- Design errors by the customer in the document creation process
- Errors due to “non-compliance” of artwork check list
- Errors in user-selected options such as choice of finish, quantity or product type
- Color Proofs; due to differences in equipment, paper, inks and other conditions between color proofing and production runs, a reasonable variation in color [within 10%] between color proofs and the completed job will be deemed acceptable unless otherwise agreed
Procedure of Returning the products:
- Bring the product back to the outlet you ordered from
- Our staff will highlight the problem to our production and awaits for finding (normally 1-2 working days, may be longer depending on the type of problem)
- Our staff will provide update on the status
- If it qualifies for a reprint, we will reprint it with the normal production time line starting from the next working day the reprint was granted
For jobs that has been processed, we are unable to offer any form of refunds.
For job that has not been processed, we will refund the full price (less 10% handling and administration fees) via the same payment method, excluding postage, courier and processing costs (such as artwork fees). This 10% handling fees will be waived if refund is made into EP Wallet where you can use for your next purchase.