- 2mm from all sides of the edge
Margin (Safe Zone)
- 5mm from all sides of the edge
- Except top side, 13mm from edge (8mm Wire-O Hole Punching + 5mm Safe Zone)
- Ensure all the image are in CMYK color mode.
- Ensure resolution of all images are set to 300dpi or above.
- Font size is not less than 4.0points.
- Line thickness is not less that 0.25points
- Artwork is saved in required file format Adobe Acrobat Document 4 – version 1.3 (.pdf).
- Resolution 300dpi and color mode CMYK.
- PDF files must prepare for artwork according types of product.
Page Arrangement for Soft and Hard Cover Wire-O Desk Calendar in ONE PDF file
File 1. xxxxxPDF_c
- Page 1: Front Cover (FC)
- Page 2: Inside Front Cover (IFC)
- Page 3: Content 1 (January)
- Page 4: Content 2 (February)
- Page 5: Content 3 (March)
- Page 6: Content 4 (April)
- Page 7: Content 5 (May)
- Page 8: Content 6 (June)
- Page 9: Content 7 (July)
- Page 10: Content 8 (August)
- Page 11: Content 9 (September)
- Page 12: Content 10 (October)
- Page 13: Content 11 (November)
- Page 14: Content 12 (December)
- Page 15: Inside Back Cover (IBC)
- Page 16: Back Cover (BC)
Marking and Trapping
- Do not apply any crop mark and trapping to your files, including box or bleeding marking or margin marking.