- Shape: Rectangle, Model: PG 1443
Plate Size (Dotted Line): 45.5mm x 16.5mm
Artwork Size (Solid Line): 39.5mm x 10.5mm
- Shape: Round, Model: PGD 18
Plate Size (Dotted Line): Diameter 20.5mm
Artwork Size (Solid Line): Diameter 14.5mm
- Shape: Rectangle, Model: RS 2045
Plate Size (Dotted Line): 45mm x 20mm
Artwork Size (Solid Line): 43mm x 18mm
- Shape: Round, Model: RSD 27
Plate Size (Dotted Line): Diameter 27mm
Artwork Size (Solid Line): Diameter 25mm
- Keep your design within the Solid Line.
- DO NOT DELETE or MODIFY the Solid and Dotted Line when preparing artwork file.
Actual Index Rubber Stamp outcome do not contain any guideline.
- Prepare your artwork design in K100 (Black).
- You will only be required to select ink colour during ordering process. (for pre-inked stamp)
- Ensure your images DO NOT contain tints/gradient.
- Ensure your images are sharp. We recommend you to set your images to or above 300dpi.
- We strongly recommend you to REDRAW your scanned image/logo for a clearer and sharper stamp image.
- Minimum font size: 7 pts
- Minimum Chinese font size: 9 pts
- Reverse artwork is not allow. (for rubber stamp)
- Avoid to use bold fonts or Text which too close to each other such as Stamped images, it will smudge due to ink spread.
- Curve/Create Outline/Path to all fonts.
Line and Dot
- Line thickness cannot less than 0.5 pts.
- Dot thickness cannot less than 0.4mm.
- Avoid to use Line and Dot which Gap less than 0.4mm as it may smudge due to ink spread.
- Artwork must be a vector graphic, text, shape and JPEG (MUST above 300dpi)
- Ensure all the artwork is following to our setting.
- Artwork color won’t be carry out in finished goods product, hence full black would be advise for your artwork. (for rubber stamp)
- Artwork is saved in latest format of Adobe Acrobat Document (.pdf)
- PDF file for rubber stamp & pre-inked stamp artwork must prepare as below:
Example: Page 1 : Printable Artwork
Product Size Template
- Artwork is prepared in the correct product size template.
- DO NOT delete solid line and dotted line.
- Design is within safe zone (solid line).