BLEEDING & SAFE ZONE
Bleeding : 2mm from each side.
Safe Zone : 5mm for top, left & right edges. While 10mm for bottom edge.
- Folding Tolerance : +-1mm Recommend to use same background colour while prepare artwork to avoid colour overlap onto other page after folding.
PLEASE AVOID YOUR ARTWORK CONTAIN DESIGN OR LAYOUT AS BELOW:
1. Different Colour Background
2. Background artwork with stripe design
3. Extended graphic on the folding line
REMARK: EXPRESSPRINT WILL NOT HELD ANY RESPONSIBILITY IN THE CIRCUMSTANCES SHOWN AS ABOVE.
SUBMIT ARTWORK FOR L-SHAPE PLASTIC FOLDER FILE
IMPORTANT NOTES IN PREPARING WHITE BASE ARTWORK
- Fill the artwork with black (K100) to indicate the area for white base.
- Rename colour to precisely “ White” to indicate the area of white base instead “WHITE” or “white”
*Expressprint will not held responsibility on any wrong white spot colour naming error. (eg. “WHITE” or “white” or “White(space)” )
- Only use Adobe Illustrator to prepare the white base artwork.
- JPEG file format or JPEG save in PDF format is not allowed while prepare white based artwork.
- White based artwork must prepare in VECTOR Rename the color swatch name by using Adobe Illustrator
STANDARD CHECKLIST :
- Use ONLY CMYK colour mode in your artwork -No colour tints (toning) lower than 10%
- Do not set black colour to (C=100 M= 100 Y= 100 K= 100)
- Make sure the value between colours are at least 10% of different. (Tint / toning effect more obvious)
- Line weight not less than 0.25points (Not applicable for Pre-Inked stamp,spot UV,Hot Stamping)
- All images are in CMYK colour mode
- Resolution of all images are set to or above 300dpi.
- Scanned line Art/Black & White images resolution are set to or above 1200dpi.
- Do not manipulate images using a layout program
- No font less than 4points -Curve / Path / Create outline all fonts
- Artwork is prepared in our Product Size Templates
- Background design expand to
- Full Bleed size
- No crop mark are applied
- Ensure artwork orientation
- All images have been exported / converted : Background, design effects, photos, images to TIFF files (not including text / vector images)
- Never manipulate images in layout program resolution: 300 dpi -Color Mode: CMYK color mode
- Artwork is saved in required file format : Adobe acrobat Document (*.pdf)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Color Mode: CMYK color mode
- use only alphanumeric
MARKING & TRAPPING
- Never apply any crop mark or trapping onto the files.